- Toothpicks are useful tools for applying glue and paint.
- Paper plates are handy disposable paint palettes.
- Paper clips can be used for ornament hangers.
- Use egg cartons to stand your ornaments up in while working on them.
- Egg cartons also make nice storage containers for small ornaments.
- Use Q-tips to apply blush to little snowman, angel and Santa faces.
- The less pieces your ornament has, the less likely it will fall apart.
- Watch the sales! After Christmas is a great time to buy ribbon, berries, cinnamon sticks and all kinds of fabric and trims at 50-75% off.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011